Recent Posts

Friday, October 20, 2017

FALL FOR RED


FALLS NEW IT COLOR IS RED. GET INTO IT. 
I remember the first red item I owned was a full length romper with giant
navy blue arrows pointing up on one side and down on the other, I was 6.
The next was a red turtleneck that I wore to a new years eve party at the age of 12.
I had a crush on a boy that was a family friend and he came through on
 his promise to also wear his red turtleneck sweater. We slow danced in a
sweaty red stupor. Then there was my first
 trip to the grand opening of the largest retail mall and amusement park in
Canada, when I wore my red heels and matching bag (age 14) to walk miles
 in with my brother, who I fought with over the importance of wearing these
 particular red heels to the mall...Anyhoo, anytime red has shown up in my
wardrobe over the years, it's been epic. Up to and including my son's obsession
with this rich color. So, put some red on and this Fall/Winter,  and I promise
you will instantly experience something memorable
 that you will then write about years later.

fall for red

Also, my son's room is red. His clothes, hats, and shoes are all red. His Youtube name is The Ruby Souls...so, you know, he's way ahead of his time and clearly a genius.
Pin It