Recent Posts

Saturday, October 13, 2018

TOP 5 OVER THE KNEE BOOTS FOR UNDER $100

Yes, the almost decade long obsession with over the knee boots continues...actually, It's been way longer than a decade. I remember going to New York to visit my sister who was going to college out there in 1988 (ish) and purchasing 4 things:

 An Al B. Sure mix tape, that I bought on the street in Harlem. My sister and I fought over the purchase, she told me it would be a waste of money. I won the fight and spent $4.99 on a perfectly good quality tape cassette. There was no music on it, but it is was great quality.

A personalized spray painted t-shirt with my name and some random Spike Lee quote (wish I still had it).

Bubble gum pink satin Nike high tops with black laces and a black swoosh. (insert eyeroll emoji)

And finally, the most beautiful mustard suede over the knee boots with black flames going up the sides. Yes, black flames. It's no wonder my mom accidentally put them into the donate pile. She also "accidentally" donated my completely shredded levis with two particularly suspect holes in the back. Aw mom, I'm sorry.

So it's really been more like a 30 year obsession. You should take my advice very seriously, I basically have my Masters Degree in over the knee boots. Here are my top 5 under $100.

Women's Nikka Heeled Over the Knee Sock Boots - A New Day™ $44.99 Target




Kendall & Kylie
Emette Lug Over the Knee Boots $99.97 Nordstrom Rack



LESSY OVER THE KNEE BOOT $79.99 DSW




CATALINA

OTK Block Heel Boot Sole Society $90.97
Anything highlighted is a link to the product, happy shopping!

Thanks for reading,
Nikki

Pin It