Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MASK OFF

Future, I apologize, but when you made the hit "Mask Off",  you should have known that every beauty and skincare blogger would use it as a pun. #rapperproblems.

I did a review of my two favorite facial masks guys! As I mature, I'm noticing things change that I used to take for granted. I'm developing a little sag under my chin, my forehead has it's own mood separate from the rest of my face, and that mood is 'concerned' , and finally, the baggage under my eyes. Sometimes sleep is not the only answer. I woke up this morning and felt so groggy, when I looked at my reflection, I was like "dang woman, you need to tuck yourself right back into that bed". So i did, and after waking up the next time and looked at my reflection, I was like "dang woman, that didn't work".

I reached for a mask and drank a ton of water. I'm a multi-tasker, so I figured, why not do two masks and video tape it for all my beautiful people to see. Here's my little video review, enjoy!

Pin It